Name:
Location: New York, United States

Lives in Upstate New York. I have been a business owner for several years. An avowed Hobo hunter, and drinker of ridiculously expensive single malts. Thinks that guns good, liberals bad.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hey Joe

And no, not Joe the Plumber Joe, I'm talking to Joe Knollenberg, now losing congressman from Michigan.

You sir, are the poster boy for everything that's gone horribly wrong with the Republican party.

Take the few minutes to watch this:



"It's not your money". And this from a so called Republican. I expect that from Democrats hell bent on redistribution, but this is even to me, a bit shocking.

I was for most of my political life, hell bent against term limits, electing whomever you wanted to vote for was one of the highest expressions of free speech in the land.

I've changed my mind. This jackass is just the tip of the iceberg in Washington. They honestly believe that the money you earn, is their money, and the amount left over after taxes is given to you, out of the goodness of their hearts.

Why this electorate isn't marching on D.C. with flaming brands and pitchforks is beyond me. The latest election cycle is further proof of an uninformed populace voting with no evidence of thought. Fortunately for the country, this jackass didn't win re-election.

I doubt however, that his replacement is any better.